Innovation in Litigation:
Ediscovery and Digital Forensics
The Ediscovery Foundation is pleased to announce the 4th Annual Boston Ediscovery Summit, taking place on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. This year’s program will focus on the challenges faced by litigators with the changing Rules of Civil Procedure, and the ways in which technology is transforming civil and white-collar litigation.
The 2013 Boston Ediscovery Summit will feature the following speakers:
• Martha Coakley, Attorney General, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• Hon. John L. Carroll, Dean, Cumberland School of Law
• Hon. Fredric D. Rutberg, Massachusetts District Court Judge
• Hon. Robert B. Collings, U.S. Magistrate Judge, D. Mass.
• James Berriman, Esq., CEO, Evidox Corporation
• Jonathan Sablone, Esq., Partner, Ediscovery Chair, Nixon Peabody, LLP
• Andrew Perlman, Professor, Suffolk University Law School
• David Papargiris, Director of Digital Forensics, Evidox Corporation
• Francis Fox, Of Counsel, Bingham McCutchen, LLP